IPMB Flow Cytometry Analysis and Sorting Service
IPMB Flow Cytometry Analysis and Sorting Services (IPMB FCASS) core facility is positioned as "Comprehensive Flow Cytometric Sorting", which officially started operations in 2010. The service scope covers the fields of life sciences and physical sciences, and has excellent performance in applications such as botany, microbiology, marine and terrestrial environmental ecology. The facility mainly provides services for institutions of Academia Sinica. When there is surplus, it also accepts applications from academic institutions nationwide. The professional will perform cell analysis and sorting based on the applicant's needs. The sorter in facility can be adapted with sorter nozzles of various sizes, and the system can be calibrated by dedicated operators to accurately sort populations with different cell sizes. It can provide microbial, plant, animal and other cell sorting services for the whole country. Currently, only samples with Biosafety Level 1 (BSL-1) classification are accepted. All researchers are welcome to apply the services.
發展方向 Development direction
* CRISPR / Cas-9 gene editing target cell sorting workflow.
* Single cell / particle sorting.
* Direct evolution processing cell sorting.
* Microparticles (viral, plant oil droplets, vesicle transport...) research.
* Environmental stress on microbial physiology (PHA, ROS.....)
* Biotechnology & environmental ecology research support.
* Microbiol population genetics, comparative genomics and
functional genomics research support.